Beef Tri-Tip Recipes Anyone?

Wolfbane

OK; tried another one :D  Pan-seared it; into the oven at 425 for 20 minutes.  Very, very tasty :D  Pic is from leftovers ... should be good tomorrow for fajitas or ... :)  (Haha; wife is out of town.)

Trying to post pic again ... no clue what is wrong with this site ... annoying; has happened the last 5 times when I tried to post pics; what happened to the 2MB size limit? ...  @Chad ??? ... now I'm only allowed to post 122kB ... trying to resize to "minimal" ... OK; 3 tries ... sorry for the lousy pic :( 

Bon appetit, Emile

IMG_2268.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Emile said:

OK; tried another one :D  Pan-seared it; into the oven at 425 for 20 minutes.  Very, very tasty :D  Pic is from leftovers ... should be good tomorrow for fajitas or ... :)  (Haha; wife is out of town.)

Trying to post pic again ... no clue what is wrong with this site ... annoying; has happened the last 5 times when I tried to post pics; what happened to the 2MB size limit? ...  @Chad ??? ... now I'm only allowed to post 122kB ... trying to resize to "minimal" ... OK; 3 tries ... sorry for the lousy pic :( 

Bon appetit, Emile

IMG_2268.jpg

No Soup for you!!

Wb

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Wolfbane said:

No Soup for you!!

Had it again with peanut sauce ... yummy :D  For those not familiar with peanut sauce ... it is a widely used Indonesian add-on (or Thai) ... great with beef/chicken/shrimp.  You can buy Thai peanut sauce in the store, but it is not very good. Just use a couple of spoonfuls of creamy peanut butter; thin it a bit with creamer/milk/water or whatever ... add hot sauce to taste ... sambal preferred (see pic), but even Shiracha will do :D 

Huy Fong Foods Sambal Oelek Ground Fresh Chili Paste, 18 oz

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Emile said:

Had it again with peanut sauce ... yummy :D  For those not familiar with peanut sauce ... it is a widely used Indonesian add-on (or Thai) ... great with beef/chicken/shrimp.  You can buy Thai peanut sauce in the store, but it is not very good. Just use a couple of spoonfuls of creamy peanut butter; thin it a bit with creamer/milk/water or whatever ... add hot sauce to taste ... sambal preferred (see pic), but even Shiracha will do :D 

Huy Fong Foods Sambal Oelek Ground Fresh Chili Paste, 18 oz

I’ve had the Vietnamese version many times with rice paper vermicelli and shrimp rolls. Very tasty 👍.

Wb

• Like 1