The Klipsch Audio Community
Wolfbane

Beef Tri-Tip Recipes Anyone?

6 minutes ago, Emile said:

Was "prime" grade ...  https://wildforkfoods.com/products/prime-beef-tri-tip . Grilled it. 2-3 minutes each side on very high heat, then transferred to "other" rack with indirect heat for about 20 minutes.  Was very flavorful ... but guess I like beef you can cut with a fork :D  Going to order some Japanese Wagyu filet mignons :)   OK; I am "cheap" ... may try some Australian Wagyu first ... have heard the American Wagyu does not even come close :(  Labeling is not "controlled" ... that's why you can find Kobe/Wagyu beef at many US restaurants ... but further checking shows only 8 US restaurants sell REAL Kobe/Wagyu beef.

I suspect only the Japanese give their Wagyu cattle daily massage therapy. They treat their cattle better than most husbands and wives treat each other (there and here). :)

Wb

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfbane said:

I suspect only the Japanese give their Wagyu cattle daily massage therapy

And don't forget their beer :D 

Image result for wagyu cattle beer

But Jeez ... about $200 for 2 small 8 oz pieces ... going to drink some more wine before I decide to order this :D 

4 minutes ago, Wolfbane said:

I suspect only the Japanese give their Wagyu cattle daily massage therapy. They treat their cattle better than most husbands and wives treat each other (there and here). :)

Wb

* makes you wonder how ones spouse would react when presented that question - “ dear, I’m sure I can treat you better than I do but please don’t expect Wagyu cattle treatment”. Yeah, that should go over well —

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Emile said:

And don't forget their beer :D 

Image result for wagyu cattle beer

But Jeez ... about $200 for 2 small 8 oz pieces ... going to drink some more wine before I decide to order this :D 

Naturally. Sake too.

Wb

• Like 1