It's Official. There is a ...

thebes

1 hour ago, HDBRbuilder said:

ME??  I kinda wanna know what the speed limit sign on Warp Drive looks like! 

I would also like to know whether, if you get off at Warp Drive, how you ever get back home, since the exit sign CLEARLY STATES "EXIT ONLY"😉

It takes "time" to learn how to Warp properly. Am I funny or what?

JJK

6 minutes ago, JJkizak said:

It takes "time" to learn how to Warp properly. Am I funny or what?

JJK

I DUNNO ABOUT THAT! Having been here for most of almost two decades,  from what I can tell there are a number of FORUM MEMBERS who must have gotten  pretty damned warped in a relatively short time, considering their ages!🤣  It took far longer than that for my own warpage to fully manifest itself!🤪

As to albums to take with you, a couple of Gong records, Flying Teapot & Planet Gong would be essential. Songs like Mr. Spaceman by The Byrds, Hell I'd Go by Dan Hicks, Spaceball Riccochet by T. Rex, Victory In Space by The Good Rats & '56 Buick Roadmaster From Space by Arlen Roth would keep you company.

On 10/14/2019 at 6:24 PM, HDBRbuilder said:

I would also like to know whether, if you get off at Warp Drive, how you ever get back home, since the exit sign CLEARLY STATES "EXIT ONLY"😉

I took the exit a few weeks ago just to see what Warp Drive looked like. Needless to say I was hoping to spot a cop with a radar gun trying to nail a space ship, or maybe even spot an alien space chic or two hitchhiking. I even took a towel with me, because you know, I'd need one if I was to join them.

Sadly Warp Drive  is very short, maybe a long block and dead ends into the parking lot of what appears to be a high tech office complex.  Still I have got to admire their creativity in getting it named.

On 10/11/2019 at 5:32 PM, thebes said:

So if you were heading out into the cosmos, what appropriate band would you bring with you?  I'm mean, I'm pretty sure, that if you can afford a spaceship you'd better have a band traveling with you.

I'm thinking of these guys:

image.jpeg.e06a7e9a06648346a83a542508efe301.jpeg

This band...Why? You ask? it makes the feet move 😀

On 10/14/2019 at 3:24 PM, HDBRbuilder said:

So if there is a way to go forward at warp...Hopefully reverse is built into the equation....