ISO KPT Drivers. Only 1-Each of / K-69-A & KT-1133

Tony T

To be honest, I do not know how to tell the difference between the two k69a drivers. The emblem is the copperish Klipsch badge. I'm happy to send you a picture or 3 if you allow me your email address. I'm hoping it is the same driver. That would help me out A LOT! Put my name on those 1133's please. Either way we'll do business. 

Thanks, Tony

I feel very certain the drivers are OEM. They have the original "Klipsch K-69-A" round stick on copper colored labels (w/serial numbers). These came out of California's Disneyland Movie Theater (upon a recent remodel) and once again, I have a pretty good feeling they're 100% original. 

I feel very certain the drivers are OEM. They have the original "Klipsch K-69-A" round stick on copper colored labels (w/serial numbers). These came out of California's Disneyland Movie Theater (upon a recent remodel) and once again, I have a pretty good feeling they're 100% original. 
Klipsch didn't make any of the k69 or k69a, never did. They were either made by P. Audo or B&c. I have both, but will only sell the P. AUDIO. I will take pictures this weekend. The ones in Westcoast drums picture are the P. Audios.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Klipsch didn't make any of the k69 or k69a, never did. They were either made by P. Audo or B&c. I have both, but will only sell the P. AUDIO. I will take pictures this weekend. The ones in Westcoast drums picture are the P. Audios.

From what I understand the k-69 / k69-a were both P-Audio and the newer k-691 is the B&C?

On 10/13/2019 at 5:49 PM, The Dude said:

Is the k69a a P.Audio or B&C? If the P. AUDIO, I have single. Also have a pair of the 1133s, if interested, I would sell all three drivers $175.00 plus shipping.

16 hours ago, jjptkd said:

From what I understand the k-69 / k69-a were both P-Audio and the newer k-691 is the B&C?

From what I see within Chris' (westcoastdrums) pictures, there is no difference between mine and his.

I will look forward to your pictures … thanks Mr. Dude!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...