Heresy's with stand Northern CA

Kalifornian

Thanks

I think I'd like wheels on my stands . {under}

To be honest , I'd like wheels on everything , the fridge has a couple as does the dishwasher , I think .

Sure would make life easier if  heavy things had wheels 

Thanks
I think I'd like wheels on my stands . {under}

To be honest , I'd like wheels on everything , the fridge has a couple as does the dishwasher , I think .
Sure would make life easier if  heavy things had wheels 
Especially when someone breaks in. Lol

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

that's more likely to happen where you live  Ron I've heard stories about San Miguel 

Can happen just as easily anywhere. I am making my stuff as heavy as I can or out of reach when possible. Height channels will be 13' high on the walls, and my front speakers will be around 200lbs each.surrounds are light and will be easily accessible, as will be the equipment, but we do what we can. Plus we have loose dogs in the house all the time.

I  hope it never happens to you ,  speakers weighing 200#s  and loose dogs mean  they'll bring more men with fire power 

S Miguel is a beautiful town , reminds me of Sedona  
So far the only homes btproken into have been homes where the owners only live in them for a few months a year in our location. I hope it never happens too...luckily we are home more often then most people are. There have been no break ins with weapons at all.

How long have you lived there , gated ?.

I have friends who lived a short distance from town , husband and wife , it was a home invasion , he was beat up , they were tied up , the 3 men took their time going through things and left .

Anyway , that life for US folks living in any thirld world country , we are targets 

How long have you lived there , gated ?.

I have friends who lived a short distance from town , husband and wife , it was a home invasion , he was beat up , they were tied up , the 3 men took their time going through things and left .

Anyway , that life for US folks living in any thirld world country , we are targets 

We have lived here for 2 years. Same life as when we lived in California, but if you are mugged here you live. The ones who are targeted have a maid, gardeners, and drive expensive cars showing off to all the locals. 1 home invasion in our neighborhood which is not gated, and they opened the gate to someone they did not know.