What Atmos speakers would you reccommend to use with La Scala?

elee532

Just purchased the new Abbey Road which includes an Atmos mix. I'm itching to hear it. I currently have a pair of La Scala II as my front speakers, some B&W bookshelves for surrounds, and two Rythmik subs. 

If I were to add 2 or 4 Atmos speakers, what would you recommend?

I'm also open to replacing the B&W surrounds to better "match" whatever Atmos speakers i choose. So, a surround recommendation would be appreciated as well.

Thanks!

Edited by elee532
  • Like 1

I'm very happy with my PRO-180RPC in-ceiling speakers: https://www.klipsch.com/products/pro-180rpc-in-ceiling-speaker

I don't know if they make a line of in-ceiling speakers specifically for the heritage range, but according to Klipsch support, the PRO-180RPC were the best match for the Reference Premiere and RF7 ranges.

The  CDT-5800C are also a match for the RP and RF ranges, so if you specifically want tweeters that can be angled at the listening position, then go with these, but I personally don't think Atmos speakers need to be angled at the listening position, so I prefer the  PRO-180RPC, which are also a much newer model. 

• Like 1

Seems like it would be kinda tough to mount that on a ceiling? 
You can mount them up on the walls to give you a 30 degree angle, and then tilt them downward to the MLP... I am going to be doing the same with my RP150Ms.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk