Happy Thanksgiving & Columbus Day!!

Wolfbane

49 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Auto-Correct failed me on “tryptophan.”  I guess I should have Googled it. 

I'm convinced that the idiots that wrote the spelling alogrithms for my iPhone simply can't spell. I never trust it but sometimes get caught with it writing nonsense if I'm writing or responding quickly to someone. 😊

Wb

53 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

You have the proper version of Oh Canada there. Not the new PC version written by a politician pandering for votes a few years back.

Fortunately, it back fired when they tried to do this in France to their national anthem La Marseillaise🎼

La Marseillaise has never been popular with Germans, something about drenching the soil with Prussian blood does not sit well in Berlin. ☠️

Wb

• Like 1

A great long weekend both sides of the border. We had company over for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday, meal went great and we worked our way through a Paul Desmond box set. So far the snow has held off amd I even managed to get a few hours on the motorbike Saturday.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DizRotus said:

I can't take the credit.

you didn’t take it ... i gave it to you.  Whoever previously posted that stole it from you before you posted it.  I was noodling around on a guitar at my brother’s house many years ago. He walks into the room and says, “Sweet Jane.”  I had no idea what he was talking about then he told me that it sounded like i was playing the beginning of the song Sweet Jane.  I’d never heard that song so i gave it a listen and sure enough it was very similar.  So, Lou Reed stole my song 30 years before i wrote it -- now it’s happened to you.

• Haha 1