Scala 1975 in France

Rodolpk6

Merci pour toutes ces réponses mais je viens de changer et je suis tombé amoureux d'une paire de Belle et lundi je vais les chercher en Italie je vais parcourir 1500 km.
Ils datent de 1980 et sont en parfait état. 
Je mettrai des photos dès que je les aurai, je changerai d’abord les condensateurs. 
Cordialement, 
Rudolph

I picked up a pair of Belle in perfect condition from 1980 with AA crossover, I went to Italy to pick them up.
Plugged in and listened to for 2 hours.
It's something else than rf7 lll, the sound fills the room and you really want to push the volume, I'm delighted.
Maybe a lack of extreme bass so I'm going to be looking for a subwoofer and I'm going to need some advice, knowing that on my preamp I only have one RCA output?
A Photo 
Rudolph

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

IMG_20191021_210228-3840x2880.jpg

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Rodolpk6 said:

I picked up a pair of Belle in perfect condition from 1980 with AA crossover, I went to Italy to pick them up

Haha ... and we thought we were nuts driving 500 miles for a pair of speakers :D  Congrats, they look great :) 

Good evening

So I opted for the modification of the upper body, 2 half days, some photos to illustrate.
I half filled the top box with foam because the basses were too present.
Really the result is great, the basses are still as fast and more than enough to listen to music as an audiophile.

Here is the measurement of the same left speaker tweaked in green and not tweaked in vioolet, exactly at the same place, for the rest I must be able to soften with roon

Rodolphe
1399279235_differencetweaketnon.thumb.jpg.cb641598de1fd4795c838c43a7cb59ca.jpg

I was wrong I will correct this right away I thought 7 inches was 210 mm, but why you don't have a metric system

Yet I find them quite tight, what was obvious was the empty box, the very soft bass, I filled half of them with foam

Pregnant furniture well made and in excellent condition since 1978, even the veneer is perfect, the former owner an Italian notary was probably maniac.
On the other hand, there are 4 screws to fix the K 33 E when there are 8 holes, so the bowl is made of veiled deep-drawn sheet metal, waiting for an ALK crossover.
I tested the ESR capacitors well after 41 years

22 minutes ago, Rodolpk6 said:

I thought 7 inches was 210 mm, but why you don't have a metric system

1 inch is 25.4mm.

We're still silly over here. I wish we had switched a long time ago. Most of the cars are a mix of metric and English/SAE. Paper sizes are crazy, where the ISO 216 standard paper sizes make sense.

Bruce

On 10/25/2019 at 8:50 PM, Rodolpk6 said:

Pregnant furniture

If any babies arrive, please let me know... I live in Belgium, not so far away!

Something got lost in translation, I think... ;-))

On a more serious note: love your speakers/room. 

I used to be with Qobuz too, but switched to Spotify Family (for my teenage kids). Qobuz doesn't have a the family formula, do they?

• 2 weeks later...