I bet a few remember having one of these!

mr clean

My 15 year old son recently told me one of his inspirational bloggers commented that if you were to produce anything nostalgic that has gone out of production it would make money.

I bought “Thrills” gum not too long ago, for only the second, and last time in my life.

“Gold Nuggets” gum was a hit with the kids though!

I wonder if you could take out a drone with a Jet-Stream?!

I can remember certain things from the 70s, but not many. And I am going to be eligible for SS next year. I am finding I remember less and less from years ago, and def less from an hour ago. Lol

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

On 10/15/2019 at 2:28 PM, geoff. said:

My 15 year old son recently told me one of his inspirational bloggers commented that if you were to produce anything nostalgic that has gone out of production it would make money.

I bought “Thrills” gum not too long ago, for only the second, and last time in my life.

“Gold Nuggets” gum was a hit with the kids though!

I wonder if you could take out a drone with a Jet-Stream?!

I'm sure you can.  I have some [now old] know-how with R/C. I was building drones and 2oz helicopters before the electronics made it too easy

Airplanes want to fly. Adding a little power will keep them in the air.  Helicopters have a very poor glide ration.

13 hours ago, Ron E said:

I can remember certain things from the 70s

those airplanes were mid/late 60's. I preferred the ones with the plastic clip that held the wings. Those allowed for more experimenting. We built biplanes and played around with swept wing... Kids!?!