Pulled Due To Lack of Interest

MEH Synergy

Hey Westcoast, I'm good on 884's. After buying your last one, I found another single 884 not far from you and snagged it.

To those of you thinking about it … don't! Buy them!!! Fortunately, I live on 5 acres in the country so no neighbors to "piss off". Believe me, they're capable of upsetting neighbors.

In all honesty folks, hooked up to my new Crown XL S2502 they sound sweeeet! I've been searching a long time to be able to hear and feel that bass and finally found it with the 884's.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tony T said:

Hey Westcoast, I'm good on 884's. After buying your last one, I found another single 884 not far from you and snagged it.

To those of you thinking about it … don't! Buy them!!! Fortunately, I live on 5 acres in the country so no neighbors to "piss off". Believe me, they're capable of upsetting neighbors.

In all honesty folks, hooked up to my new Crown XL S2502 they sound sweeeet! I've been searching a long time to be able to hear and feel that bass and finally found it with the 884's.

That's awesome man. I told you if one would tickle your fancy, another and a better amp would do it.   Your amp was the problem. These subs move some SERIOUS air and sound great.   They have nice punch due to the lightweight woofer and box dimensions too. They also dig DEEP.  

I can get them from SoCal to SW Utah (near Zion Nat'l Park) if anyone is looking to save some road miles. Unfortunately, I'm currently at my California place and not returning to my Utah home till mid November

1 minute ago, Tony T said:

I can get them from SoCal to SW Utah (near Zion Nat'l Park) if anyone is looking to save some road miles. Unfortunately, I'm currently at my California place and not returning to my Utah home till mid November

Awesome.  I really appreciate the offer man.  I'm hoping these will be gone quickly as I think I have them price extremely well if I may say so.