Frazier Symphonetta loudspeakers

Trippigs

I have a pair of vintage Frazier Symphonetta loudspeakers for sale. They have consecutive serial numbers but they are completely different designs....one is a transmission line (similar to a folded horn) and the other has Hemholtz slots. I figure there were actually mono loudspeakers but sold as a pair right at a design change....makes them exceedingly rare. The cabinets and grills are in wonderful original condition. I think the drivers are original but I replaced the caps with some from Crites. I play these with a vintage Knight integrated amp and it sounds sweet. These belong in a Frazier museum if there was one! Please send me a message if you are interested

DDADCC65-D92D-430F-A66F-192A64DF0A86.jpeg

7D334E2C-29AA-4041-814A-CAEFD3AB8109.jpeg

E9A94698-A647-497C-99AB-DC171AAA6590.jpeg

• Like 1

Kinda surprised but I have only received a few inquiries and only one seemed serious....I figure it is a very small niche market for Fraziers  I do have an opportunity to give them to an audiophile who recognizes the uniqueness....in trade he will build a custom subwoofer for me. 
So, they are just about gone........

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Hey Atomic12…….I am still alive and kicking!

So sorry you are having issues with this unique set of speakers. Here is what I know. A few years ago I traded them to a gentleman in Benton,AR who, in turn, constructed a Fitzmaurice subwoofer for me. We communicated afterward and he told me the drivers were decomposing as he was seeing black dust and small pieces of cone in front of the speakers. Sometime after that I saw where the gentleman in Cabot,AR had these for sale.

The original drivers were in the speakers when I had them. Never saw any cone debris but I really babied them. I can only assume the drivers were replaced after my ownership. Feel free to email me and we can talk about this.