Pulled Due To Lack of Interest

MEH Synergy

Absolute AWESOME deal! A "steal." These will blow you away :D Spec sheet is here ... https://f072605def1c9a5ef179-a0bc3fbf1884fc0965506ae2b946e1cd.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/product-specsheets/KPT-535-Data-Sheet-v05.pdf 

I have the KPT-904 bass bins with K-510 horns. This setup with the 402 horns is even better. Someone get it fast ... before I drive from Florida to pick them up :D   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Emile said:

Absolute AWESOME deal! A "steal" at $1500. These will blow you away :D Spec sheet is here ... https://f072605def1c9a5ef179-a0bc3fbf1884fc0965506ae2b946e1cd.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/product-specsheets/KPT-535-Data-Sheet-v05.pdf 

I have the KPT-904 bass bins with K-510 horns. This setup with the 402 horns is even better. Someone get it fast ... before I drive from Florida to pick them up :D   

You are right. Price changed.   Too cheap. 2k FIRM for the pair. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Gotcha.  You must have made an extraordinarily fortunate find.....

Yessir. I am making a small profit on each piece and passing all along quite affordably as this is how I acquired it.   I got guilted into buying the whole lot.... Whatever doesn't sell here within a reasonable period of time will be listed elsewhere at MUCH higher prices.   I want all of this to go to forum members that will appreciate it.   

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

My wife won't let me keep them. Thank you for publicly embarrassing me

Sorry, but wasn't meant that way ... just a clarification for those interested :D  Haha; know how "the wife" changes these things :) 

Just now, Emile said:

Sorry, but wasn't meant that way ... just a clarification for those interested :D  Haha; know how "the wife" changes these things :) 

Believe me, you think I bought it all to sell it all?  I planned to keep a pair of something and a pair of the subs.   That's it. I just wanted to get them free 😂😂😂.   

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

My wife won't let me keep them.  She says RF5s for outdoors are MORE than adequate.   

That's kind of funny I just tried to sneak a pair of Chorus II's back into the house last weekend and my wife flipped out and said the same thing about our RF-5's.. 

Good luck with your sale, I'd love to have a pair of these some day with the k-510's. 

3 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

That's kind of funny I just tried to sneak a pair of Chorus II's back into the house last weekend and my wife flipped out and said the same thing about our RF-5's.. 

Good luck with your sale, I'd love to have a pair of these some day with the k-510's. 

Thanks man. Room permitted, I would have jumped to a pair of Jubes FIRST.   My living room is already maxed out I learned from testing a lot of gear in and out of the room. The room is problematic. I'm happy as hell with my current setup.  Ah, the joys of living in CA with my GIANT GIANT house 

• Like 1