Pulled Due To Lack of Interest

MEH Synergy

33 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Believe me, you think I bought it all to sell it all?  I planned to keep a pair of something and a pair of the subs.   That's it. I just wanted to get them free

No. And you are more than entitled to keep some of this stuff. You have "giving it away"at incredible prices.  Thanks from all forum members ... just wish I had been close enough to pick them up :D 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Emile said:

No. And you are more than entitled to keep some of this stuff. You have "giving it away"at incredible prices.  Thanks from all forum members ... just wish I had been close enough to pick them up :D 

Thanks, I know my prices are quote low.   I could ask and get a lot more.  This forum has given me so much, I would like to give back a little.  I'll give it some time and when interest and or sales stop, I'll move it all to sell off the forum. 

• Thanks 1

Good Morning @Westcoastdrums You have a garage full of some awesome stuff lately. Kinda like my nephew filling his plate so high that he has to share it with his dad to finish it off!

Seriously, I only picked up a couple of cables from you but the integrity showed through the deal.

Don't hesitate to buy from this guy, he's attempting to spread Klipsch Goodness all over the west coast at a good $:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Don't hesitate to buy from this guy, he's attempting to spread Klipsch Goodness all over the west coast at a good $:

Thanks John, appreciate the kind words.   That is my goal. You cracked me up yesterday when you said I should change my screename to WestcoastCory 🤣.   I have more things coming today (last part of my giant purchase).  I will have 5 total quad 15" pro boxes that I will be posting today. @jwc has already spoken for one pair.   I don't welcome strangers into my home, but klipsch members thus far I have had mostly nothing but very positive experiences and have learned A LOT.  My small way of saying thanks (don't worry I am making a SMALL amount on everything 😁). 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shaun K said:

ugh, could really use a couple of bins for these Peavey horns that I bought almost a year ago.  I wish you were closer.

Ill ship man. No excuse, take a pair 😂.   Use USHIP.   That is what everyone else is doing that bougjt gear from me. Only one local deal. 

• Like 1