The Earphones i should get

morrel

I currently play sports and I would like to test out some Bluetooth earbuds was wondering which one to get, i've been checking out the t5 sport, r6i II(wired but phenomenal sound quality) or my old earbuds s4i rugged. Does the Bluetooth match the same signature sound as the wired?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, morrel said:

I currently play sports and I would like to test out some Bluetooth earbuds was wondering which one to get, i've been checking out the t5 sport, r6i II(wired but phenomenal sound quality) or my old earbuds s4i rugged. Does the Bluetooth match the same signature sound as the wired?

See this article WRT the latest and the best: https://www.tomsguide.com/news/airpods-pro-release-date-price?utm_source=notification

WRT to sounstage the Sony earbuds mentioned above do, but they won't work best for you if you are actively sweating or walking in the rain while wearing them.

Wb

• Like 1

I just got my first pair of wireless earbuds. Only been using about 3 days, so its not much of a review. Did not spend a ton on my first pair. I guess you could say im just getting my feet wet. I got a pair of Jlabs Jbubs and for 50 bucks im pretty happy so far. Use them with spotify, and haven't used the controls on them at all. I just use the volume and eq on the phone. They have a sport model and IP55 is a rating they use for being sweat  resistant. A guy was there at Best Buy when I was looking at them, and  said he used them at work under ground mining, and they were tough, and stay in your ears very well. They sound good enough for the price, and using Spotify's EQ. Im happy enough so far with the sound for when I take my walks. They have 3 basic EQ settings also. Hope this helps. If I get something that cost more I will most likely get wired ones. But these have been worth the asking price,   just to play around with. I hope this helps.  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...