SOLD

MEH Synergy

44 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Yeah its about the size of a cow.... Close

If you were closer a pair would be in my SUV right now ... for those interested ... got a pair of KPT-904's, and think these are the same size ... fit in my Mercedes ML without a problem :D 

Add-on ... double check the dimensions ... these are much bigger than 904's :( http://www.manualsdir.com/manuals/156682/klipsch-professional-cinema-loudspeaker-system.html?page=11 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Emile said:

If you were closer a pair would be in my SUV right now ... for those interested ... got a pair of KPT-904's, and think these are the same size ... fit in my Mercedes ML without a problem :D 

Everyone on this forum except you seems to know that I am willing to ship all of this. Every single piece I have sold so far is being shipped except for one. Put your foot down and confess to your wife what you have just purchased from me

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

You would have to use uShip and get an estimate for yourself. The specs are online for the size and weight. I am driving right now. I will p.m. you when I park

Thanks ... just checked the specs ... darn; they are much bigger than my 904's ... 48.75 x 35.75 x 22.5 inches, 200lbs. Was hoping to fit them in my 904 space ... but do not have enough room :( Sorry; no way :( 

• Haha 1

Ya know....I was going to ask to clarify....  three PAIR (which is six units) or three UNITS?????

I just KNEW you only had three UNITS and not pair....

Then I opened the thread and saw how stupid I was.

I've heard those before with the 402 on top.  To say they were stout is an understatement.

IMG_2164.JPG

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Coytee said:

Ya know....I was going to ask to clarify....  three PAIR (which is six units) or three UNITS?????

I've heard those before with the 402 on top.  To say they were stout is an understatement.

IMG_2164.JPG

Thanks for clarifying.  3 PAIR.  6 total units. I'm sure they are incredible.   I'm not going to piss my neighbors off to find out.... 

11 minutes ago, Coytee said:

So what I'm hearing you say is you're not going to piss off your neighbors however, you're more than willing to piss off the neighbors in three other neighborhoods....  ???

Nice guy!!

:emotion-14:

I could EASILY do that.  I'm on the respect for neighbors campaign now. I've pissed them off enough with gatherings outside. Taking a LONGGGGG break from that. I blame klipsch, no this forum 🙄 for that 

16 minutes ago, Coytee said:

IMG_2164.JPG

Some say they like these better than the jub bin. This is an incredible opportunity as these never come up for sale.

• Thanks 1