SOLD

MEH Synergy

5 hours ago, jwc said:

Im a jube fan.  I was there for 415LF vs the Jube.  I liked the 415LF better by a small margin.  However....that was not a universal conclusion in that room.

Wish I could have been there to hear it.   I bet both were very impressive to say the least. Would like to hear more large scale klipsch. 

I don't pretend to know the cost of the drivers but if they are "about" $200 each then for LESS than the price of the drivers alone.....you can have the whole box.

Tell me again why there isn't a stampede??

(I don't want to hear about spilled milk later on when these are gone and someone is suffering  remorse from missing them)

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Coytee said:

I don't pretend to know the cost of the drivers but if they are "about" $200 each then for LESS than the price of the drivers alone.....you can have the whole box.

Tell me again why there isn't a stampede??

(I don't want to hear about spilled milk later on when these are gone and someone is suffering  remorse from missing them)

Thank man.   I am shocked myself. I priced everything to move rapidly..... 

Well, the K43 is about $250 as I recall.  I'd speculate (but don't know) these drivers are more expensive.  Even if they're the same, that's $1,000 per box for just the drivers.

Not sure how many people look at it from that perspective....then again, maybe that's just how I rationalize things to myself!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Coytee said:

Well, the K43 is about $250 as I recall.  I'd speculate (but don't know) these drivers are more expensive.  Even if they're the same, that's $1,000 per box for just the drivers.

Not sure how many people look at it from that perspective....then again, maybe that's just how I rationalize things to myself!

They are cheap, and I have NEVER seen a set come up for sale (I watched from a distance on this forum some time before I joined) 

Wake up guys ... this is an absolute STEAL! ... and never are these "for sale." Haha; and a toss-up between these and Jubilees. :D  I was going to buy a pair to replace my KPT-904's. Unfortunately they are 4 inches too wide for my dedicated position :( 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Emile said:

Wake up guys ... this is an absolute STEAL! ... and never are these "for sale." Haha; and a toss-up between these and Jubilees. :D  I was going to buy a pair to replace my KPT-904's. Unfortunately they are 4 inches too wide for my dedicated position :( 

See if you can fit them in the closet.  

;)

• Haha 2

On 10/19/2019 at 2:56 PM, Westcoastdrums said:

Wish I could have been there to hear it.   I bet both were very impressive to say the least. Would like to hear more large scale klipsch. 

It don't get too much larger than what you've been pedalin' the last couple weeks:) MWMs maybe.

6 minutes ago, Md5150 said:

One of the few big Klipsch systems I haven't owned yet. If these where closer I'd work out a deal for my Kp600's or I have 4 mwm bass bins, ( the more desirable single cab bins )

Good luck with sale!

Thanks man. Yeah. I was kidding about MWM trade.  I'm more interested in cash first, but a pair of KP301s or older 396s in good shape would interest me. 

4 minutes ago, parlophone1 said:

I would pick a pair for my self If I were in the US. 

Only customs duties and VAT cost more than double the asking price. And then there is shipping.

I hope someone sees the opportunity here.

Ok, you have a legit excuse not to buy a pair.   Everyone else except @jwc is sleeping?   Off to Craigslist and offerup next week.