CHIEF BONEHEAD Education Class

Thanks to all for a great time. I was my first in-person Klipsch event, and I finally got to meet some of the good people that I've known on the forum for so long. The passion displayed by everyone showed me that I need to get back into audio as more than just a diversion.

- Greg

• Like 4

• Moderators

I will get them in here. 

The CW IV was out of the park.  After dinner on Friday until about midnight,  pretty impressive. 

If you have a kid in college, motorhome, vacation house, cabin, the Three was mightly impressive.  Filled the entire Education Center with great sound,  several were fooled upon initially walking into the room that the CW IV's were playing.

Travis

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

The CW IV was out of the park. 

Blasphemy Alert!:

I thought that the Cornwall IV handled Roger Waters' vocals better than the Jubilee.

Just one humble opinion, whispered in the darkness.

• Like 1

Very interested to hear what you all thought for certain.  How about names to go with the picture, so for those we can put more names to faces?  I have a good friend that is looking to make a purchase in the very near future and he's in the "I don't care what it cost if I like it category."   I'm hoping that the dealer we are going to visit in Pittsburgh will be getting a pair of the C4's in soon so he can listen to them along with K Horns/LaScala's/Heresy's and the Forte 2's.  I keep telling him that he needs to listen and make the decision based on that, not what cost the most.  We'll see.  I don't think he's ready to jump into the pro stuff and WAF will have a little to do with this decision, but not much. 

19 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

"High Output, high fidelity, high performance".   There's a shirt to have in addition to the Roy shirt. 

Musta been after PWK's passing. I don't think he would have allowed "high fidelity". To paraphrase Mr Klipsch "there is no high fidelity, either you have fidelity or you don't".

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Very interested to hear what you all thought for certain.  How about names to go with the picture, so for those we can put more names to faces?  I have a good friend that is looking to make a purchase in the very near future and he's in the "I don't care what it cost if I like it category."   I'm hoping that the dealer we are going to visit in Pittsburgh will be getting a pair of the C4's in soon so he can listen to them along with K Horns/LaScala's/Heresy's and the Forte 2's.  I keep telling him that he needs to listen and make the decision based on that, not what cost the most.  We'll see.  I don't think he's ready to jump into the pro stuff and WAF will have a little to do with this decision, but not much. 

Does he have corners?  If so, how far apart?