March Sadness 2020

DizRotus

8 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Sparty spotted the Terps a 15 point lead before waking up to go ahead briefly late in the game before finally losing.  It’s maddening watching college basketball.

Agree, I watched the game.  Sparty stunk up the place, then had a great rally, then they stunk again at the end to give away what I thought was a hard fought win for them.  Hard to figure.

MSU should make the Big Dance but they aren't going to last long unless they can get some offensive consistency.

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 2:20 PM, DizRotus said:

Wolverines handled Sparty in Ann Arbor.  Now I owe Rich @rplace my extra copy of Thelma Houston’s I’ve Got The Music In Me, a Sheffield Labs direct to disc recording.

B753D1BC-7433-44AC-8313-86F3BC27E9BB.jpeg.e3931f3f7fd4f4ddac0ff82dcaa3e5d1.jpeg

I missed all the fun, but a win is a win. Go Blue!

Speaking of Go Blue....seems like there is one less of us to enjoy "Go Blue". What the hell happened? I spend 8 days on a beach in the Bahamas you old farts forget how to behave?

We'll raise a song, both loud and long
To cheer our team to victory
For TCU, so tried and true,
We pledge eternal loyalty.
Rah, Rah, TCU!

Fight on boys, fight, with all your might
Roll up the scores for TCU
Hail white and purple flag whose heroes never lag,
Horned Frog, we are all for you

7 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

OSU has blue tomorrow in the Schott.  Should be interesting.  lol

This should be an interesting game.  Since they’re tied at 9-8 in B1G, it makes no difference to Sparty who wins today.  Next week is different, I’ll be GO BLUE all the way against Maryland.  I hope Zavier Simpson can go the rest of the way without again crashing the AD’s car.

Rich @rplace any chance you can make your way to College Park next Sunday to root for your Wolverines?  You’d be doing me a favor.

GO BLUE!

Spartans need to get by PSU and OSU; two tough games.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DizRotus said:

Rich @rplace any chance you can make your way to College Park next Sunday to root for your Wolverines?  You’d be doing me a favor.

College Park is 1 hour and 13 minutes away. I know that because we have a friend who's son is a midshipman at Annapolis. She stayed with us last weekend as the son was playing MD in rugby at College Park.

Thanks for the tip, I just might have to break out the yellow pants, giant M hockey jersey and drive 1:13 south.

• Like 2