That Was Quick

Tarheel

Just went to my profile to edit my current set up and noticed it's been 14 years today since I joined the forum.  While some of you gents have aged I look remarkably the same😉

Funny when I joined Carl had a full head of hair and richieb was still handsome!

Oh well...........

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/23/2019 at 7:56 AM, Tarheel said:

Just went to my profile to edit my current set up and noticed it's been 14 years today since I joined the forum.  While some of you gents have aged I look remarkably the same😉

Funny when I joined Carl had a full head of hair and richieb was still handsome!

Oh well...........

I've only got 4 years here and 11 warning's....

Warning's happen when drink flows and I open up about what I think....

Warning to all...

Don't drink and talk on the internet...

• Haha 4

On 10/23/2019 at 7:56 AM, Tarheel said:

Oh well...........

On 10/23/2019 at 8:32 AM, CECAA850 said:

That's a lie.

Richie was never handsome.

* Glad I fact check some these false and damning posts, of which I think warning points should be given. But I digress - handsome may  be a stretch but I have been labeled with “dashing good looks” on many occasions — . I know - potato potaato — 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

you made me look ... i joined June 2006.  I know i wasn’t very active for at first though.  13 years and still haven’t met any of you jokers. 

September 2006 for me, so you have a bit of seniority over me.  So you'll get weekends off just before I do.

That was one month after I bought my first pair of Klipsch speakers, the 1974 La Scala top-loaders.  Thus began my descent into madness.

• Haha 3