SOLD: Klipsch KI-396 SMA II pair

jwc

Klipsch KI-396 SMA II

I bought these from a forum member.  He had bought them new.  They have never seen pro use.

I have the original boxes.  They are a 9/10.  Look new.  Any blemish could probably be just from the original shipping as seen with pro speakers.

I love these and I have no complaints.  I have to sell as I just bought a bunch of Klipsch Cinema stuff from WestCoastDrums.  I'll be selling other odds and edds soon too.  I'm out of room.

These have the best slam.  It is very noticeable.  I would play without a sub a lot.  They go much lower than the specs suggest.   They are actually tuned lower than 40Hz in an undersized cabinet.  You can add EQ down there w/o distorting if you have enough power.  If you want to show off to your friends like people do....you can add a sub.

I will admit that I preferred listening to them without the grills.  I was drawing up plans to make my own grills that were more transparent and flimsy....but didn't get around to it.  The stock grills are sturdy for pro use.  They are screw-on metal with black foam-like material behind.  That is fine if your dancing in your room with a beer in your hand.

$2000 pick up for the pair.  I will let the add run.....will add a shipping option later if there isn't a local buyer.

zip 30116

• Like 2

These are in fact them, they are wonderful only reason I sold them was to put money towards LF cabs for my 402's. I made JWC a good deal on these and he is paying that forward. YOU WILL NOT find more value for the money on essentially brand new speakers than these.

• Like 4

Agree with better when grills are removed.  Come on Jerry, you know you shouldn't have sold them in the first place, it's that problem you have that we discuss, so why not just buy them back and fix your mistake.  LOL  Personally, I paid more for a pair and they won't be leaving.  

I'm sure you won't have these for long.  Anyone, if you want a pair, at this price you have nothing to lose at all.  

• Like 1