SOLD: Klipsch KI-396 SMA II pair

jwc

52 minutes ago, Marvel said:

These would sure be easier to haul out for the Christmas party I'm doing sound for instead of the MWMs and tops.

Sounds like you found an excellent fit. I doubt I used my pair even half way up and they are INCREDIBLE outdoors.  Never got to use them to their fullest potential for a party (way too loud for most), but did get lots of compliments.  

6 hours ago, Marvel said:

James, ur killing me! These would sure be easier to haul out for the Christmas party I'm doing sound for instead of the MWMs and tops. 🤔

Bruce

HaHa.

Well, they aren't MWM's but they get clean and loud.  These things love power.  I've never heard anything of this size put out this much clean sound with slam bass.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jwc said:

I've never heard anything of this size put out this much clean sound with slam bass.

That is so true.  I'm powering mine with 500 watts and I swear they smile when I start cranking things up.  I'm shocked that these are still available, someone is going to kick themselves in the butt.  

I'm old enough that wants shouldn't matter. Besides having to spend some time on 285 these are real close.

Two years ago arranged to get some beautiful Cornscalas when the washing machine croaked and we just bought a whole new set.

Had to renege. Think he's not to keen on me since.

I'm rationalizing that these probably couldn't be used warm and softly at low volume like some Heritage can, & that 120/ch might not make good use of `em.
Not enough "play money" in my right pocket right now.

GLWYS @jwc 

• 2 weeks later...