Still chasing La Scalas - Are you downsizing, moving, etc? Will trade, or cash or combo.

jimjimbo

I am still on the hunt for a pair of La Scalas, and in the interest of perhaps making it more palatable for someone that might be downsizing, moving or whatever, I can offer several items in trade, plus cash (or all cash).

Beautiful pair of birch HIPs

Pair of blonde birch H2s

Completely restored Mcintosh MC250 amp

Mcintosh MAC4100 receiver with walnut case

;

Please PM me with any interest, and I can send photos.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

I am still on the hunt for a pair of La Scalas, and in the interest of perhaps making it more palatable for someone that might be downsizing, moving or whatever, I can offer several items in trade, plus cash (or all cash).

Pair of blonde birch H2s

Completely restored Mcintosh C32 preamp, with walnut case

;

Whatcha planning to do with them?...when ya get them?  I thought you already HAD those!  

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, HDBRbuilder said:

Whatcha planning to do with them?...when ya get them?  I thought you already HAD those!  

I have additional listening space as my office is no longer an office.....I have LS IIs, but would like a pair of vintage LS to play with/update, etc.

On 10/24/2019 at 8:48 AM, jimjimbo said:

Pair of blonde birch H2s

Completely restored Mcintosh C32 preamp, with walnut case

;

Mmmmmmk.  Sounds like a fair trade to me.  How much extra cash?

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Still looking for La Scalas, thanks

Better hurry, they are getting more expensive by the month and harder to find. I do happen to have another set of plain jane La Scalas but that is before I fix them up and raise the price;D Probably be my last set ever as they are getting way to high and scarce but they could go to Hope this spring. If they are still here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dave A said:

Better hurry, they are getting more expensive by the month and harder to find. I do happen to have another set of plain jane La Scalas but that is before I fix them up and raise the price;D Probably be my last set ever as they are getting way to high and scarce but they could go to Hope this spring. If they are still here.

Sent you a PM

A set of LSBR's in great shape with a top hat grille and zero mods or things like recaps sold for $1300 in Nashville this week. Was listed for $1600.

12 minutes ago, Zack R said:

Just saw these, far away from you but they do come up now and then out here. Seems about double what the price should be though.

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/ele/d/portland-klipsch-la-scalas/7052153693.html

All original heh heh.

• 2 weeks later...