Decided Not To Sell

MEH Synergy

RF-5's are the most underrated speaker in the Reference series and one of my favorites.  A very balanced speaker that will absolutely pound with a good high current amp.  I should have never sold mine but sometimes you have to sell speakers to buy speakers.  Good luck with your sale.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

RF-5's are the most underrated speaker in the Reference series and one of my favorites.  A very balanced speaker that will absolutely pound with a good high current amp.  I should have never sold mine but sometimes you have to sell speakers to buy speakers.  Good luck with your sale.

Yeah. I might be making a mistake here (not really). I decided to keep the Kp2500c speakers I got an I'm still waiting on the guys at GSG Audio to finish up with a devestator cab for me.  I'll be throwing my MBM 21 cab from them outside (with a new lavoce 21" driver in it at Kevin from GSG Audios suggestion) to go with them.   Should be a ROCKING setup. Otherwise, honestly, the Rf5s are DAMN good IMHO. Paired with a QSC PLX1602 I have them on now, they sound incredible.  

I sold a pair years ago and regret it, but I have a problem and regret about every piece of audio gear I've ever sold.  They are fine speakers, but I have a lot of equipment that can't even be plugged in due to lack of space so tough decision. 

• Like 1