Any Suggestions for a Clean Woofer Grille?

MEH Synergy

4 hours ago, Emile said:

OK; last try :D  Just a plain speaker grill such as https://www.parts-express.com/flat-steel-mesh-2-piece-grill-for-15-speaker-black--269-006 . Looks like the grill snaps onto the retaining ring ...

Image result for Flat Steel Mesh 2-Piece Grill for 15" Speaker

These are noisy.   There is a reason why SVS puts foam behind them on the top, port end of their subwoofer.  They also put silicone on edges of the screen to keep it from vibrating.  I had to do all this when I built a clone as it was really, really noisy.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Westcoastdrums said:

My wife's cousin came here from China with her boy and I was GRITTING my teeth.

This is still mostly normal Chinese culture. Little boys are usually allowed to do what they want. My wife taught in China for eight years and saw this all the time.

Bruce

1 minute ago, Marvel said:

This is still mostly normal Chinese culture. Little boys are usually allowed to do what they want. My wife taught in China for eight years and saw this all the time.

Bruce

First time her relatives had visited. They left to a hotel after a couple days as they didn't come to America on vacation to follow someone else's rules.   They came to do whatever they want.   Not in my house, sorry. Don't care where you are from, it's called respect, cultural or not. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...