Help identifying my klipsch / replacement parts?

towerdog34

Hello,

I recently found myself in position of a neglected set of speakers. This set is scuffed up and missing some covers. I am interested in bringing these things back to life. As far as functionality everything is sound ( pun) so far. I am curious if someone can help me nail down a model number so I can look for parts. I have a very unique sub with what appears to be 15" dual subs. The box has gotten wet and expanded the wood (guessing). I have 2 larger speakers (front), 4 surround speakers and the center. Thank you in advance!

Model #s ???

RB35 black x 4 surround

RB75 black x 2 front

RSW 15 subwoofer

Can't get center at the moment

• Like 1

You can ask Klipsch if they can supply a new cabinet for the subwoofer, but I suspect that you will spend less if you build or have a cabinet maker build a duplicate.  since a subwoofer should be (barely) heard and not seen, a cabinet sprayed black would be just fine. 

If the cabinet has swelled from moisture its quite likely the humidity inside of the cabinet has taken a toll on the components, i would at least do some testing to see if its still functional and if it is do a good inspection to make sure corrosion is minimal before a dime is spent.

• Like 1