Terminations for outdoor speakees

Mighty Favog

I've got a pair of KH0-7's that will be mouted outside. For the winter, I'm assuming, they need to be brought inside. What type of termination should be used to handle this many connects/disconnects? These speakers cannot utilize banana plugs. How should I cover the cable ends during those cold months?

Real gold spades soldered maybe?

Or, should I just leave them in place and cover them with something? But what?

17 hours ago, Mighty Favog said:

I've got a pair of KH0-7's that will be mouted outside. For the winter, I'm assuming, they need to be brought inside. What type of termination should be used to handle this many connects/disconnects? These speakers cannot utilize banana plugs. How should I cover the cable ends during those cold months?

Real gold spades soldered maybe?

Or, should I just leave them in place and cover them with something? But what?

KHO-7 do accept banana plugs (or at least mine do). You have to remove the little plastic piece in the center of the terminal. They sometimes don't want to come out and need a little persuasion. 

That would be an easy way to take down and put back up without much hassle. Mine are under a canopy so i do not bother taking down. Not sure if that is wise or not, but they have been up for 4 years and still work well.