Large Klipsch and Mcintosh Item Sale

devinsanders

On 10/29/2019 at 4:29 PM, joessportster said:

I might be interested in the NAK tape deck depending on model and condition

it is a model 1 deck. I would have tested it but I do not have any tapes. Everything else worked so I would guess it does. 

[mention=13087]CECAA850[/mention] Did you ever get over there and check out these goodies? Just curious. Sorry for the thread crap.

He did come and check the system out, i’ll let him speak to his own experience.

He help us power everything up and it did all work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, babadono said:

@CECAA850 Did you ever get over there and check out these goodies? Just curious. Sorry for the thread crap.

I went and checked it out. Everything seemed to work if he splits the system up I might get the MR71 tuner.  Also if I did not  already have a MC7270 I would have tried to talk him out of because is in good shape.  I picked up the McIntosh MC240 which was a sacrifice for me because I wanted to go see Big Boy 4014 in Houston that day.  

I went and checked it out. Everything seemed to work if he splits the system up I might get the MR71 tuner.  Also if I did not  already have a MC7270 I would have tried to talk him out of because is in good shape.  I picked up the McIntosh MC240 which was a sacrifice for me because I wanted to go see Big Boy 4014 in Houston that day.  

Oh sorry about the person mix up. my bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...