deqx jubilee

rosey

hello all. apologies for starting and disappearing for so long on this thread. the project still lives. I've gotten the jubes refinished In ebony bases and carbon fiber 3m on the k 402s. beautiful to me. and have had larry from deqx dial it in with the bms 4592s triampded. sounds very nice. but.......

have just had delivered a xp 4080 preloaded with the pht xover data. will try it on a k 69 a. I know it's not a perfect file but should be a close starting point.  also chris a. has blessed be with his bms 4592nd file to try in tramp. apologies again to the age of this project. cant seem to down rez my pics to show how it's coming together. 2mb just doest do. best to yall.

3 hours ago, rosey said:

hello all. apologies for starting and disappearing for so long on this thread. the project still lives. I've gotten the jubes refinished In ebony bases and carbon fiber 3m on the k 402s. beautiful to me. and have had larry from deqx dial it in with the bms 4592s triampded. sounds very nice. but.......

have just had delivered a xp 4080 preloaded with the pht xover data. will try it on a k 69 a. I know it's not a perfect file but should be a close starting point.  also chris a. has blessed be with his bms 4592nd file to try in tramp. apologies again to the age of this project. cant seem to down rez my pics to show how it's coming together. 2mb just doest do. best to yall.

PICTURES  ?

• Like 1