Heresy III - Sold

michaelwjones

Now that Benny has new speakers, his old ones need a new home.

Cherry Heresy III in very nice shape no particular issues (there is a scratch on the lower side of the one in the left photo that is mostly invisible after polishing the cabinet. There is also a fingernail size “dent” 1/8” deep in the rear edge about the same place). Other than that, they are at least an “8.5” on the cosmetic scale. They have no sonic issues whatsoever.

I am including the Deer Creek Audio floor stands as they are specific to the Heresy III. They are powder coated steel filled with ground stone and polymer to deaden. I have wicked acoustic issues in the house and this slight increase in height (8” at the front) tames the reverberation nicely and eliminated any tubbiness in the bass. IMHO I think they look better at this height (JBLs have nothing on Heresys… ).These also place them out or range of the vacuum cleaner. The original risers are included as well. Includes all the paperwork and packing. Feel free to audition if you want to pick them up south of Nashville. I can also meet or deliver within a couple of hours of Nashville. $1100 for pickup; otherwise $1225 for the speakers and stands shipped in the lower 48.

While I am new to this forum, I have been on Fleabay for years as ‘michaelwardjones”

Please email any questions. Thanks.

Mike (& Benny)

Heresy 1 - 1.jpeg

Heresy 2 - 1.jpeg

Heresy 3 - 1.jpeg

Heresy 4 - 1.jpeg

Heresy 7 - 1.jpeg

Heresy 5 - 1.jpeg

Heresy 6 - 1.jpeg

Edited by michaelwardjoines
clarify shipping