Is this the worst candy ever?

BigStewMan

On 11/2/2019 at 3:21 AM, dwilawyer said:

Black licorice is my favorite, from all over the world

YEAH :D  One of my favorites is Dutch "munten drop" (translation ... "coin" licorice).  Salty, fairly hard licorice ... never met an American who liked it :) 

99120.jpg?1548935255

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2019 at 2:27 AM, dwilawyer said:

I'm in that camp, or I was until someone posted on he about a year ao try half peanuts and half candy corn, chew in mouth together. It was incredible, a completley different taste. 

Try it, you'll like it!

That was me! A girl I used to work with turned me on to Hot Tamales in popcorn at the movies. Its killer!

2 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

You can always add ketchup 

when i got married, my ex-wife wanted me to taste the food before i put ketchup on it. I told her that if i use ketchup to consider that a compliment because i’m not going to waste perfectly good ketchup on crappy food. 

2 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

when i got married, my wife wanted me to taste the food before i put ketchup on it. I told her that if i use ketchup to consider that a compliment because i’m not going to waste perfectly good ketchup on crappy food. 

My ex would put ketchup on her french toast.....

......then put mustard on peanut butter sandwiches.

Just now, Mighty Favog said:

What can I say.....she's British.

Loves Ketchup, Mustard, and is British ... how in the world can she be an “Ex?”  Sounds like the perfect woman. Next you’re going to tell me that she’d ask me to turn the music up louder and for me to buy more guitars.

• Haha 3

I had a biscuit from a local convenience store, on my wall like art in my single years. It never changed, and got harder than a Rock. Must have been there for a few years. Oh the memories I have, of living at the Hillbilly Ski Lodge😎! We evan had a indoor shooting range in the living room for awhile. Until I almost killed myself lol