just rolled over the line...

You’re now entitled to visit the Private Section ... not sure where they keep it these days though.  Let me be the first to congratulate you on this milestone of your social media career. There may be a lukewarm cup of coffee and a stale bagel in the Lounge for you. 

• Like 2

Just now, BigStewMan said:

That said, guys like me always feel like there is a party somewhere that i’m not invited to. 

Party?  

Nobody said anything about a party.....

(ok folks, the gig is almost blown...  change to revised plan ZQ494-38-598=)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Coytee said:

Nobody said anything about a party.....

so when i recently left the forum for over a year ... it wasn’t an endless celebration ... where @CECAA850 brought out the best bourbon, all those Texas boys smoked a lot of meat, and Klipsch gave away free stuff?  I heard Travis @dwilawyer had a booth for free legal advice and everything. I figured the sun was shining everyday and Mom’s were making cookies, 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

so when i recently left the forum for over a year ... it wasn’t an endless celebration ... where @CECAA850 brought out the best bourbon, all those Texas boys smoked a lot of meat, and Klipsch gave away free stuff?  I heard Travis @dwilawyer had a booth for free legal advice and everything. I figured the sun was shining everyday and Mom’s were making cookies, 

Now you get the secret paper on CD vs. Lp.

• Haha 1