MEH Synergy

IMHO, these speakers are better than the Cornwall III and Forte III (yes I can say that as I have owned both and used the in the same room with the same equipment).   These speakers have Forte III midhorn, Cornwall III midrange driver, Forte III tweeter and horn and a fantastic klipsch Pro woofer.   The combo makes for quick, tight and punchy bass that extends better than specs would have you believe.  They image fantastic, killer dynamics, buttery smooth mids and detailed, yet slightly relaxed highs (in a good way).  @Khornukopia has heard them briefly and maybe he will chime in on his thoughts.   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

And they have a higher sensitivity than the KI-396 too! 

I'll be honest, and I'm going to get backlash here. For home use, at low to normal listening levels, the 396s are NOT the speaker to have unless you wanna use EQ IMO. The 362s just sound awesome even at quite low levels. I do recommend to the buyer thay grilles be removed when listening. The foam behind grille is pretty thick and mufflea the highs a small bit. Perfectly balanced with grilles off. Now, for a party or at louder levels, HANDS DOWN the 396s are the way to go. This is my comparison from owning both 

• Like 1

So the 362 can be used with lower wattage for "quiet listening" like the Heritage speakers can?

I'll box up and ship my Special Edition F3s plus my Super Heresy if you'll cross ship those.

With all the loot coming out of your place I'm sure you could use them:wink:

• Like 1