K-510 horns with B&C DE75 drivers, $149 ea.

Emile

It will be interesting to see what they finally sell for.

If they are the real deal, then they could be very useful in a number of different projects. Personally, for my projects, I would keep the horns and swap the drivers for something else. 

Unless the price goes crazy, this could be a real find. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rplace said:

Good, I had them in my cart a couple of times but need to finish up existing projects first

Yeah I'm in the same boat but these dont come along too often almost bought them 3 times over the last 24 hours finally said screw it and pulled the trigger they will likely collect some dust for awhile though

• Haha 1

I had my finger on the button too...

Kinda like Hector Salamanca, but I couldn’t ring the bell.

The price was right, but someone cured their mumps and all my crossovers are designed for 16 ohm drivers.

Anybody else relieved when somebody else buys an item you can’t afford so you can stop trying to rationalize it’s purchase? 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, geoff. said:

Anybody else relieved when somebody else buys an item you can’t afford so you can stop trying to rationalize it’s purchase? 

Yes! I was hoping all morning that someone else would buy these so I could stop thinking about them oh well I guess there's worse things to have sitting around now I need a good active crossover 

16 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

Yes! I was hoping all morning that someone else would buy these so I could stop thinking about them oh well I guess there's worse things to have sitting around now I need a good active crossover 

@Rudy81 has a pair of them for sale in the Garage sale section. The price he quoted me for the used one is very good. I would have gotten it but I do not have the extra amps I would have needed to tri-amp my Scalas, so it would have collected dust for too long.