SOLD

joessportster

I invested a LOT of $$$ into this rig and I need to recoup the lions share of that. You will get a deck that rivals anything out there in appearance and performance.  I am posting a couple pics here but can text many more to serious interest parties. I will sell as a whole or I will separate and sell arm / table individually.  The 124 underwent a complete restoration by a very good tech over on AK forums. It has an upgraded AudioSilente Bearing, idler, motor suspension, Motor was dismantled and upgraded with MK 2 coils, Table has a Bocote plinth. The chassis was completely dismantled cleaned lubed chromed Etc..ETc...ETC.... The table holds speed very well and comes up to speed very quickly, the table sounds as good as any I have owned.  The arm is the SUPERB Graham 2.0..  If you take the table as a whole package I will throw in all the tools I have alignment jig scale etc...  I will not list any vinyl unless the table sells first, If you buy the table you get first pick on the vinyl. 

Package price for table, arm, cartridge is 3600.00  I will cover shipping if it is needed, No paypal unless you use Friends & Family, I will accept checks or Money orders and table will ship after those clear (unless I know you)

Table alone price is 2600.00,  Arm alone is 1800.00,

If you have considered a table upgrade or like me always wanted a 124 dont miss out this is a wonderful piece that sounds as good as it looks.

To escape shipping, and to ease concerns I would drive a decent distance to meet up or deliver say 250 miles  (ish)  that would be northern GA, all of SC, East of Nashville, all of VA etc... Contact to discuss.  I can ship it I have the stuff to ship it, I have shipped MANY Turntables over the years and know how to pack them, Just thought I would add the delivery option.  Anyone wanting delivery would need to pay a small non refundable deposit

Trades Considered will be SET Tube Amp's, Lampizator DAC, Higher end Full Range Drivers think Lowther, Voxativ, AER etc..., Tube Pre

On 11/8/2019 at 7:55 AM, joessportster said:

It kills me to list this but common sense says its my best current option

Couple random comments...

First to you Joe...  I feel for what you're doing but I also think you're evidently approaching it from the right perspective.  Couple years ago, I had some medical expenses...decided to free up some cash & wondered what did I have that had what I called "Density of Value"....  so I sold my two TAD drivers.  Couple years later, I bought not two but three of them back so it worked.

Second to others...  Having dealt with him before (non audio related) he's a straight shooter.  Can't play pool worth crap but that's another conversation!!

13 minutes ago, Coytee said:

First to you Joe...  I feel for what you're doing but I also think you're evidently approaching it from the right perspective.  Couple years ago, I had some medical expenses...decided to free up some cash & wondered what did I have that had what I called "Density of Value"....  so I sold my two TAD drivers.  Couple years later, I bought not two but three of them back so it worked.

Second to others...  Having dealt with him before (non audio related) he's a straight shooter.  Can't play pool worth crap but that's another conversation!!

Thanks for the kind words

As a youngster I LOVED to play pool (I was pretty good at it), Military service and having a family cut out that part of life, after you got the ToolBox and tools I set up a very nice slate table, The room was to small of course. you are correct I can no longer shoot worth a CRAP.  Table was sold locally😪

As for the Turn Table I might also add to escape shipping, and to ease concerns I would drive a decent distance to meet up or deliver say 250 miles  (ish)  that would be northern GA, all of SC, Nashville, all of VA etc... Contact to discuss

5 hours ago, Coytee said:

Let me chime in here as for the reputation of Joe, I have bought and sold to Joe and everything he sold to me was just as advertised and I would tell anyone to not hesitate to deal with Joe.

• Like 1