FS: 2x RS-7’s

Kriton

Greetings folks,

I still have a pair of RS-7 speakers; due to my own lack of diligence, I didn’t stay on top of the last offer to purchase these, and the deal fell through. I never relisted and here they sit.

They were never wall mounted, and are in good shape. There are some scuffs and a corner dented a bit, but the screens are perfect, and they work well. I also have the original boxes they came in, though I will need to reinforce them, as the original packing was lacking. I can send detailed photos if you are interested.

I am asking $400 for the pair, would prefer pickup at or around Knoxville, Tennessee...but I probably would be willing to drive a piece to see them handed off to a fellow enthusiast.

Please let me know if you have questions and thanks for looking.

Bruce

4FA885F5-49CD-41A0-B818-321165EA8659.jpeg

Cones are in decent shape; one has a slight ripple that I only noticed this morning. Didn’t affect sound, I will post a pic.

Thanks for speedy response; where in Michigan? I make a tasty beverage run to Grand Rapids often enough to be embarrassed by it...

826D529B-43F0-4925-BBC7-DF70E11EC78F.jpeg

I like immaculate myself; these have been used but lovingly cared for - the wrinkle doesn’t look as extreme in person, the shows aren’t helping that photo, but they are there - just saying.  They worked well with my set-up, the Theater Grand made them shine.  I am not sure when I would be up to Grand Rapids, but I can expect before the end of the year.  Port Huron is other side of state though, no?

17 hours ago, Alvarop said:

I am in port Huron

I was born and raised in Harbor Beach. Frequented Birchwood Mall a lot in the early 90s, visited it last year and was shocked by what it has become. I loved going to Full Moon Records, Camelot Music and Taurus Comics. Those places along with the mall are where all my money went as a teenager.

I was born and raised in Harbor Beach. Frequented Birchwood Mall a lot in the early 90s, visited it last year and was shocked by what it has become. I loved going to Full Moon Records, Camelot Music and Taurus Comics. Those places along with the mall are where all my money went as a teenager.

Beautiful place this way .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greetings folks,

I still have a pair of RS-7 speakers; due to my own lack of diligence, I didn’t stay on top of the last offer to purchase these, and the deal fell through. I never relisted and here they sit.

They were never wall mounted, and are in good shape. There are some scuffs and a corner dented a bit, but the screens are perfect, and they work well. I also have the original boxes they came in, though I will need to reinforce them, as the original packing was lacking. I can send detailed photos if you are interested.

I am asking $400 for the pair, would prefer pickup at or around Knoxville, Tennessee...but I probably would be willing to drive a piece to see them handed off to a fellow enthusiast.

Please let me know if you have questions and thanks for looking.

Bruce
4FA885F5-49CD-41A0-B818-321165EA8659.thumb.jpeg.1b3a1e6124fb1cd395fd4990e7106e82.jpeg

Let me know if we can make this work .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk