77 Walnut Khorns in Maine PRICE DROP $2300- SOLD! These went to Steve in Freeport Maine

Brac

Plans have been made, we are moving to Carolina Beach, NC time to sell.  

This is a great pair, with Dean G built( DHA-2  networks designed by  John Albright )   I spoke to Deang about these and sent him a picture, he says These are a Modified AA's with a band pass and a slightly different tweeter filter, these  were built with  PPT Theta caps (great caps).    

. I love them but need more room in the shop so a few things gotta go.

I built one false corner that can go with these.

PRICE DROP,  $2300 picked up Dexter, ME  

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2019 at 6:04 AM, Frzninvt said:

My old Klipschorn's really gained in value.  Those are DHA-2 networks that Dean made for me I originally had them in my Belle rears.

Guess I never saw this post,  DHA-2  ? does the DHA stand for something?   Ya, I put the price up a bit thinking I would have to deliver them, and I can always  drop the price for a forum member, but didn't want to publicly post a different price then what I put on FB.

Brac, it is a John Albright design that DeanG built for me and it is a great sounding network it is similar to the AA though.  You can ask anything you like for them they are yours I supposed I should have asked more for them but they were my rear set and were not getting fully utilized and thought I would offer a great deal for a forum member.

The DHA is for John Albright's brother Don. I have a pair of the crossovers I built and still use in my LaScalas. Absolutely love them and they should also be awesome in your khorns. BTW, they are beautiful!

On 11/8/2019 at 2:33 PM, Brac said:

This is a great pair, with Dean G built DHA-2  networks designed by  John Albright . I love them but need more room in the shop so a few things gotta go.

I built one false corner that can go with these.  $2750    I'll be driving to NC from Maine in the spring and can deliver between.

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

beautiful

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/4/2021 at 7:26 PM, Brac said:

Time to wake this post up, we are finally for real MOVING!!!   Goodbye to Maine winters!  Hello Carolina Beach, NC  

These are available, let's talk

These look great and I'm interested. I just set up a new account, and cannot send messages yet--a moderator likely has to approve me still. Can you send me a PM with your phone number or email so we can talk more about these? I'm local to New England.

19 hours ago, Robert Antalone said:

These look great and I'm interested. I just set up a new account, and cannot send messages yet--a moderator likely has to approve me still. Can you send me a PM with your phone number or email so we can talk more about these? I'm local to New England.

I think they may be spoken for, I'll reach out if things change. Thanks

• Brac changed the title to 77 Walnut Khorns in Maine PRICE DROP $2300- SOLD! These went to Steve in Freeport Maine