Upgrade advice

drcursor

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to figure out what the next steps for my home theather are.

Earlier this year I upgraded to a LG C8, and I had to move all HDMI connections to the TV as my oldish RX-V675 is unable to cope with 4K.

I'm looking at probably getting either a AVR-X3500H or a AVR-X3600H (in order to have the option to upgrade to 2 extra upfiring atmos speakers in the future.

Speakerwise, I currently have :

Center - AE Aegis Center (these ones)
Front - AE Aegis One Bookshelf (these ones)
Rear - AE Aegis Three floor standing (these ones, I think)
Subwoofer - some old yamaha subwoofer that is in dire need of replacement

Speakers option 1:
 Center : Klipsch R-52C
 Front + Atmos : Klipsch R-625FA
 Rear : Keep the current AE Aegis Three
 Subwoofer : Klipsch R-100SW

I'm a little bit scared about how large the R-625FA will look next to the TV. Not sure how the rear speakers would keep up with the rest.

Speakers option 2:
 Front : Keep the current AE Aegis One Bookshelf (with the option of later on upgrading to Klipsch R-625FA) 
 Rear + Atmos : Klipsch R-625FA

This would solve my concerns regarding the front channels, but I'm not sure how well the Front speakers woud keep up and how well ATMOS upfiring would work from the back only (I checked and both Denons support this mode, but not sure how well the ceiling reflection would work)

Speakers option 3:
 Front : Klipsch R-41M
 Rear + Atmos : Klipsch R-625FA

Most expensive option and it kind of blocks any short term upgrade to 4 channer upfiring atmos, leading me to probably go with the AVR-X3500H. At least no old speakers would stay. Same concerns regarding the atmos reflections as with option 2. 

Can anyone give me some advice here ? Am I missing any positives/negatives ? Any alternatives ?

Bonus question - any idea where I can get Ghostwire 2.0 or equivalent in Europe (Switzerland or Germany) ?

Thanks!