F.S. PRV WG45-50

The Dude

I have a pair of PRV WG45-50 for sale. I ended up scoring a pair of K510s, so these were going to be used for a 3 way that I was going to build. However, to many speakers, projects that need funding, so I sold the drivers that I was going to use and now have these taking up space. I did try them with EV DH1As and didn't care much for the sound. Also, the mounting flange seems to be a little warped, maybe a thicker gasket would be good. Even that being said, I was still able to get the drivers to mount. Asking $65.00 for the pair shipped to the lower 48.

8c46414b4d0973a15ed158eff726caae.jpg102e742de2f53b8aa489b95c0a2f4ebd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...
On 11/10/2019 at 6:24 PM, The Dude said:

I have a pair of PRV WG45-50 for sale. I ended up scoring a pair of K510s, so these were going to be used for a 3 way that I was going to build. However, to many speakers, projects that need funding, so I sold the drivers that I was going to use and now have these taking up space. I did try them with EV DH1As and didn't care much for the sound. Also, the mounting flange seems to be a little warped, maybe a thicker gasket would be good. Even that being said, I was still able to get the drivers to mount. Asking $65.00 for the pair shipped to the lower 48.

8c46414b4d0973a15ed158eff726caae.jpg102e742de2f53b8aa489b95c0a2f4ebd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I know this was two years ago (!) but do you still have those for sale, by any chance??

I know this was two years ago (!) but do you still have those for sale, by any chance??
I do, but to be honest with increase in shipping costs, not sure I could honor the price offered. Provide a shipping zip and I can get a better quote.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, The Dude said:

I do, but to be honest with increase in shipping costs, not sure I could honor the price offered. Provide a shipping zip and I can get a better quote.

Well that's the tricky part: I live in Europe, Belgium, Brussels!! I have absolutely no idea how much shipping would cost. I do know however that I refrain buying from the ZXPC Ebay store because the shipping cost for a pair of horns is absolutely ridiculous. But then that's Ebay and their global shipping method which, if fast and secure, is also more expensive than some other options I think.

Just think about it. There is still a small possibility that I finally get the horns I ordered from that store in Curaçao (almost three weeks since my payment and after giving me some lousy excuses about the covid situation they now chose to ghost me and kept my money). But all other stores are out of stock and I have no idea if they will ever have that horn back - seems to be the chinese company who makes those sold a certain amount and now production has stopped and we won't see it back.

Well that's the tricky part: I live in Europe, Belgium, Brussels!! I have absolutely no idea how much shipping would cost. I do know however that I refrain buying from the ZXPC Ebay store because the shipping cost for a pair of horns is absolutely ridiculous. But then that's Ebay and their global shipping method which, if fast and secure, is also more expensive than some other options I think.

Just think about it. There is still a small possibility that I finally get the horns I ordered from that store in Curaçao (almost three weeks since my payment and after giving me some lousy excuses about the covid situation they now chose to ghost me and kept my money). But all other stores are out of stock and I have no idea if they will ever have that horn back - seems to be the chinese company who makes those sold a certain amount and now production has stopped and we won't see it back.
Is Brussels, Belgium all I need to get a shipping quote? If not, pm me what I need and I have no issues getting a quote for you.