Cornscala script badge

mopardave

Anyone know if these are available anywhere?    The guy in Russia making the Klipsch script badges does not have the Cornscala badge, but he does offer a pie badge with Cornscala etched into it. I really would like to have the large script for the grill front.    

43 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Isn't that pushing the boundaries a little bit. An 'almost' Klipsch logo on a non Klipsch engineered speaker...

Just thinking about it a lot

Sure, Klipsch never made a Cornscala and my homebrew cornwall was not made by them either. So why not?

5 hours ago, mopardave said:

This is what the Russian guy has for cornscala.  I ordered a pair

cornscala pie badge.jpg

Respectfully, what does PWK have to do with your Cornscalas. He didn't design them nor manufacture them. I mean clearly it's your choice to put whatever badges you wish on your speakers, but what is the direct connection to PWK or Klipsch? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, polizzio said:

Respectfully, what does PWK have to do with your Cornscalas. He didn't design them nor manufacture them. I mean clearly it's your choice to put whatever badges you wish on your speakers, but what is the direct connection to PWK or Klipsch? 

You are correct. Didn't realize those initials were there, but it's all I have other than the copper etched badges he makes.  I think the pie looks better.

1 hour ago, captjoe said:

Dave can you post the contact information for the badges 

Grossbjorn on ebay.  Just search klipschorn script and you'll find him.  Send him the pic I posted and he will know what you want.  I'm currently waiting for him to post on ebay to purchase them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rplace said:

I can't decide to laugh at this or roll my eyes. I would suspect PWK rolling back and forth in his grave trying to find the BS button. How about a badge that just say Corny?

How about I put what I want on the front cover since it is my project,

To each their own.  There's nothing disrespectful IMO when Klipsch leads you to play, modify and build speakers.  Isn't that what the man was all about?  Most here have done it to some degree or another be it a crossover modification (not Klipsch) changing a tweeter or diaphragm (not Klipsch) as well as many other "minor" modifications.  I would bet that when these small things are done, people aren't ripping their badges off.  Just saying that it really doesn't matter when members do this and are still big Klipsch promoters so people in glass houses....................  :P

LOL, just caught me in a really good mood because some friends convinced me to buy some  Bookers :emotion-46:

15 minutes ago, mopardave said:

How about I put what I want on the front cover since it is my project,

Absolutely!  I can assure you that nobody BUT CARL,  that posted really meant much by their comments.  I have many Klipsch speakers, some original, some not so much and some that aren't even close and I'll put whatever freaking things I want on them, like my all copper pie badges that I ordered from e-bay that are not OEM badges.  It's all good.