Cornscala script badge

mopardave

I'm working on it.  BTW, this photo was taken of a non Klipsch approved glass and to the best of my knowledge, Mr. Paul Kilpsch never endorsed the making of or made glassware. 

I will be reporting the manufacturers of the glassware to the proper officials just as soon as I'm done this drink.  

Yes, I know it's crooked, but that's how I'm feeling right now.  LOL 

Edited Pic.jpg

4 minutes ago, Pete H said:

I'm working on it.  BTW, this photo was taken of a non Klipsch approved glass and to the best of my knowledge, Mr. Paul Kilpsch never endorsed the making of or made glassware. 

I will be reporting the manufacturers of the glassware to the proper officials just as soon as I'm done this drink.  

Edited Pic.jpg

I like it...

57 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Absolutely!  I can assure you that nobody BUT CARL,  that posted really meant much by their comments.  I have many Klipsch speakers, some original, some not so much and some that aren't even close and I'll put whatever freaking things I want on them, like my all copper pie badges that I ordered from e-bay that are not OEM badges.  It's all good. 

Yeah, what's the big deal? It's a project.  Next he will ask that I remove the Heresy badges on my supers and replace with something more to his liking.  Man....really?   I really prefer the Cornscala script, but it's not available.   All good here.

26 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Edited Pic.jpg

I like the glass.

10 hours ago, captjoe said:

Dave can you post the contact information for the badges 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Engraved-Solid-Brass-Klipsch-Speaker-Cornscala-with-Logo/174096284464?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Sorry I have been dealing with 2 different people on these. One guy in Iowa the other in Russia.   This guys in Iowa and I just ordered a pair.