Cornscala script badge

mopardave

25 minutes ago, mopardave said:

The guy from Russia contacted me today, says he thinks he can produce the cornscala script badge.   I told him, just make the script design and size same as klipschorn, cornwall etc.

Make sure to tell him to downsize them. I got some Klipschorn "retro" style emblems from him off of Ebay and they're so large they look strange on the fronts of my K's no matter where I put them.  Tell him to send you dimensions first. Mine would be great if they were half the size of what they actually are.

• Like 1

The guy from Russia contacted me today, says he thinks he can produce the cornscala script badge.   I told him, just make the script design and size same as klipschorn, cornwall etc.
I'd be in on a set as well. Assuming he will send measurements and mock up design first.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Max2 said:

Make sure to tell him to downsize them. I got some Klipschorn "retro" style emblems from him off of Ebay and they're so large they look strange on the fronts of my K's no matter where I put them.  Tell him to send you dimensions first. Mine would be great if they were half the size of what they actually are.

Ok, I will

Ok, the guy from Russia has came thru with the Cornscala script or should I say, its definitely in the works. I told him if he can 1.25"x4" would be a good size.  I think the scripts Klipsch uses are too small and to me don't look correct.
421895567_Cornscalascript.jpg.3a4af6b22e2263748c7e03edf3599861.jpg
Ask if he will cut a discount for quantities. I need 2 of those for sure!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, mopardave said:

I dont know yet, but more than likely they will go up on ebay for transaction.

I'm now working with the other ebay gentleman from USA that makes the copper klipsch badges.  He's making me some cool solid copper Super Heresy badges.

I merely want with this post to go on record as saying I have absolutely nothing against a script badge of any iteration.  It's the inclusion of the PWK pie logo to which I take exception, for a "product" which has no precedent in the official lineup especially.