Pair of KI-396 SMA II - Southbury, CT - SOLD

Lost240

Klipsch Professional KI-396 SMAIIs in excellent condition. I have boxes and packing materials for them. They work great for both home theater and 2 channel. I currently still have 3 as the front of my home theater. I thought I would use these as rears but they are just too big.  SOLD 

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Coytee said:

Didn't know that.  You may freely call me 'Clueless' for the next 48 hours!!  (irrespective of what you might call me, I can near guarantee it's better than what my wife might call me!!)

:emotion-21:

@Coytee HaHa! I haven't officially posted them yet, so it isn't your fault

1 hour ago, Shiva said:

Going through a few pairs of speakers as of late.  Perhaps, you will come back around to the Epics.😀

Nah, not for my 2 channel. I have 3 KI 396 SMA IIs in my home theater that aren't going anywhere. I just want a change of pace for my 2 channel setup. I wish I could fit Khorns in my new room but at 12.5' X 15.5' I find that they don't work on the short wall (which I would have to use) that close together. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jjptkd said:

How do the 396's compare to the Chorus II's?

The 396s are far superior for voices and imaging. Voices seem to float in the air right in front of you. They do however need a subwoofer for most listeners.

The Chorus IIs are no slouches and have that heritage sound that everyone craves. They also have the benefit of a 15" passive on the back which helps tremendously with bass response to the point where you will not need a sub. 

• Thanks 1