Updated theater questions?

Diesel

So I upgraded my home theater system I upgraded from a denon 2400h with 2 r-26f towers with a r-25c center channel and r-15m and 2 rp-140sa and r-12sw. I upgraded to a denon 4500h with 2 rp-280f and a rp-450c my question Is can I use my r-26f towers as rear surrounds with my rp-280f as my front stage? Since I all ready have them. But don't know how it will sound with mixing reference with reference premier lines. Any input would be great thanks I should have all my speakers by Friday. 

10 hours ago, Diesel said:

So I upgraded my home theater system I upgraded from a denon 2400h with 2 r-26f towers with a r-25c center channel and r-15m and 2 rp-140sa and r-12sw. I upgraded to a denon 4500h with 2 rp-280f and a rp-450c my question Is can I use my r-26f towers as rear surrounds with my rp-280f as my front stage? Since I all ready have them. But don't know how it will sound with mixing reference with reference premier lines. Any input would be great thanks I should have all my speakers by Friday. 

Don't have any experience with mixing different klipsch speaker lines... However, I searched the forum and found that someone else had posed this very question in the past. Most replies there say that it will be fine using a reference speaker as surrounds whilst having rp speakers as your LCR. Link to that thread down below.

Thanks I should be ok I can't wait to get it all set up I'm hoping it's gonna be a big difference in sound quality by going to the 280s and a 450c as a front stage. Iv never listened to any of them just liked all the reviews iv read so I thought why not give it a try lol.