Dumb Costumes, Unhappy Pets

Wolfbane

The boys at my youngest daughter's on Halloween. At least one of them is thinking 'kill me' before sending me to the door to greet kids in this getup. So he decided to hide and leave the niece (in the background) with that job. Most kid's at the door apparently enjoyed being licked.

Wb

Halloween Hounds.jpg

• Like 1

Wife and kids dress-up Luke & April every Halloween, Thanksgiving and Xmas.

The dogs seem to enjoy it for a while, then later on in the evening they come to me looking for relief.

This is April celebrating the delivery of her new bed.a77c946e92d40ba730c6e5ddf8574fcf.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

On 11/14/2019 at 10:33 PM, Wolfbane said:

The boys at my youngest daughter's on Halloween. At least one of them is thinking 'kill me' before sending me to the door to greet kids in this getup. So he decided to hide and leave the niece (in the background) with that job. Most kid's at the door apparently enjoyed being licked.

Wb

Halloween Hounds.jpg

They still look cute and cuddly.

2 hours ago, woralph said:

They still look cute and cuddly.

It’s all a ploy to get treats and plenty of them. Preferably liver.

It’s a continuous game of brinksmanship with Bichon’s. They spend their days quietly plotting to take someone’s chair, toy or spot on the bed (especially each other’s). They spend their nights dreaming of taking someone’s spot on the bed (especially mine). At times trying to get your attention by lying on your pillow and licking you face until you wake up.

Wb