Forum Members Only Sale

Rudy81

Following items are available.  If you are a long time Forum member and are interested, let me know via PM for full details.

One Pair Oris 150 Horns, with or without drivers. Painted pearl black. Local pickup only.

Single Oris 250, painted black.

One new Ashly Prorea 4.8SP 24 Bit Processor

Various RSW-15 parts. (no OEM amps). Shipping those drivers will be very difficult. Local pickup in D/FW, Texas preferred.

Audyssey Pro Installer Kit. - Sold

Three Tang Band 1808 8" full range driver.

Three Fostex FE206En 8" full range drivers.

One  used P Audio BM-D750 2" driver

One used P Audio PH-2380 2" horn

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, carlthess40 said:

On the RSW-15 subs. Do you have any of the amps that need repaired? I’d like to try working on one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No amps.  Never did have them.  I obtained the subs without amps from various sources. Used them actively with external amps. 

1 hour ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

You've got to quit listing stuff in and around the holidays. :P

This is all @Chris A and @rplace 's fault.  They inadvertently got me off on the trail for a new Xilica crossover, which led to getting rid of Audyssey and other upgrades. I have to blame somebody! My addiction got the better of me again.  The Tang Band drivers were replaced about a month ago. The Ashly crossover was put out to pasture two days ago, one was never used and was a backup.  Other items have been sitting around for a while.

• Like 1

Some items sold.  The Ashly crossovers are on eBay, but I will deal directly with forum members if there is any interest. 

I am currently studying some new audio ideas and may be putting the Oris horn up soon if there is any interest. 😱