Forum Members Only Sale

Rudy81

6 hours ago, Rudy81 said:

Some items sold.  The Ashly crossovers are on eBay, but I will deal directly with forum members if there is any interest. 

I am currently studying some new audio ideas and may be putting the Oris horn up soon if there is any interest. 😱

Rudy Ill take the 250 horns if you decide to sell assuming you have a pair .................. Oh yes he did 😁  Seriously if you sell hit me up on the 250's

58 minutes ago, Rudy81 said:

Joe,

I just re-read your post.  If you mean the 250, you are number 1.  The 150's already have a customer.  I ONLY have a single 250.  Rich has the other one.

👍  I mi still  interested in 1 as I have this crazy notion  I can build one ( picture Jeff Spicoli Fast times at Ridgemont High, I can fix it my dad has an awesome set of tools 😂 )

40 minutes ago, joessportster said:

👍  I mi still  interested in 1 as I have this crazy notion  I can build one ( picture Jeff Spicoli Fast times at Ridgemont High, I can fix it my dad has an awesome set of tools 😂 )

LOL, now you are starting to sound like me.

Just now, Thaddeus Smith said:

Supposedly they're pretty darn close to the last horn you'll ever want. Unless you're Rudy..

Hey, hey, hey.....I haven't decided yet.  The Oris I believe are the speakers I have owned the longest.  Although, I did change drivers a couple of times.

😎

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, joessportster said:

In all honesty Rudy I can guarantee you will miss them and you will eventually come full circle.  It never ends

I'm well aware of that!  It would be a boring hobby if we all found the 'perfect' speaker and never looked elsewhere for something else. 

I need a house with 4 or 5 listening rooms set up with different systems. 

1 hour ago, Rudy81 said:

Looks like the Oris 150 and 250 are spoken for.  Will advise if anything changes on the Oris.

I think that is a mistake Rudy, but I've not heard the fruits of your recent labors.:P Congrats to the new owner you will love them. Hit me up if you want to talk drives for them.

Just now, rplace said:

I think that is a mistake Rudy, but I've not heard the fruits of your recent labors. Congrats to the new owner you will love them. Hit me up if you want to talk drives for them.

Sure, go ahead and add to my insecurity!  No big deal really.  If I change my mind I'll just order another set.  Although it is a long road from ordering to a finished product.  Time will tell if this was a mistake...or not. Looking back, I have had the Oris the longest of any other speaker I have owned or built. 

Just now, Rudy81 said:

Sure, go ahead and add to my insecurity!  No big deal really.  If I change my mind I'll just order another set.  Although it is a long road from ordering to a finished product.  Time will tell if this was a mistake...or not. Looking back, I have had the Oris the longest of any other speaker I have owned or built. 

You know I'm kidding. They are only speakers. At our level nothing actually sounds "bad"....just different flavors of good. I still look/listen to My Oris from time to time and wonder if I made the right decision getting rid of my khorns.

1 minute ago, rplace said:

You know I'm kidding. They are only speakers. At our level nothing actually sounds "bad"....just different flavors of good. I still look/listen to My Oris from time to time and wonder if I made the right decision getting rid of my khorns.

Like I said somewhere on the forum.  I wish I had several spare rooms to turn into listening rooms, each with a different system. I wish you lived close.  I could have used your ears to evaluate along with me. My wife thinks I'm nuts too.