Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Rudy81

Forum Members Only Sale

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Rudy81 said:

Some items sold.  The Ashly crossovers are on eBay, but I will deal directly with forum members if there is any interest. 

 

I am currently studying some new audio ideas and may be putting the Oris horn up soon if there is any interest. 😱

Rudy Ill take the 250 horns if you decide to sell assuming you have a pair .................. Oh yes he did 😁  Seriously if you sell hit me up on the 250's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joe,

You are now officially number two in line should I go that route. 😱

 

Sorry to be so nebulous, but I am working on something I may go to if the project works out. Appreciate it sir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joe,

I just re-read your post.  If you mean the 250, you are number 1.  The 150's already have a customer.  I ONLY have a single 250.  Rich has the other one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Rudy81 said:

Joe,

I just re-read your post.  If you mean the 250, you are number 1.  The 150's already have a customer.  I ONLY have a single 250.  Rich has the other one.

👍  I mi still  interested in 1 as I have this crazy notion  I can build one ( picture Jeff Spicoli Fast times at Ridgemont High, I can fix it my dad has an awesome set of tools 😂 )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, joessportster said:

👍  I mi still  interested in 1 as I have this crazy notion  I can build one ( picture Jeff Spicoli Fast times at Ridgemont High, I can fix it my dad has an awesome set of tools 😂 )

 

LOL, now you are starting to sound like me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Although I've never heard the Oris before, I would have some potential interest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, JMON said:

Although I've never heard the Oris before, I would have some potential interest.

 

Supposedly they're pretty darn close to the last horn you'll ever want. Unless you're Rudy..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thaddeus Smith said:

 

Supposedly they're pretty darn close to the last horn you'll ever want. Unless you're Rudy..

 

Hey, hey, hey.....I haven't decided yet.  The Oris I believe are the speakers I have owned the longest.  Although, I did change drivers a couple of times.

 

😎

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In all honesty Rudy I can guarantee you will miss them and you will eventually come full circle.  It never ends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, joessportster said:

In all honesty Rudy I can guarantee you will miss them and you will eventually come full circle.  It never ends

 

I'm well aware of that!  It would be a boring hobby if we all found the 'perfect' speaker and never looked elsewhere for something else. 

 

I need a house with 4 or 5 listening rooms set up with different systems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Rudy81 said:

 

I'm well aware of that!  It would be a boring hobby if we all found the 'perfect' speaker and never looked elsewhere for something else. 

 

I need a house with 4 or 5 listening rooms set up with different systems. 

Dont we all 😁

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2019 at 11:31 AM, carlthess40 said:

On the RSW-15 subs. Do you have any of the amps that need repaired? I’d like to try working on one


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gulp....Oris are now available.  Will be listed on USaudiomart in the next few days unless anyone wants them. 😱

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like the Oris 150 and 250 are spoken for.  Will advise if anything changes on the Oris.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rudy81 said:

Looks like the Oris 150 and 250 are spoken for.  Will advise if anything changes on the Oris.

 

I think that is a mistake Rudy, but I've not heard the fruits of your recent labors.:P Congrats to the new owner you will love them. Hit me up if you want to talk drives for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rplace said:

 

I think that is a mistake Rudy, but I've not heard the fruits of your recent labors. Congrats to the new owner you will love them. Hit me up if you want to talk drives for them.

 

Sure, go ahead and add to my insecurity!  No big deal really.  If I change my mind I'll just order another set.  Although it is a long road from ordering to a finished product.  Time will tell if this was a mistake...or not. Looking back, I have had the Oris the longest of any other speaker I have owned or built. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rudy81 said:

 

Sure, go ahead and add to my insecurity!  No big deal really.  If I change my mind I'll just order another set.  Although it is a long road from ordering to a finished product.  Time will tell if this was a mistake...or not. Looking back, I have had the Oris the longest of any other speaker I have owned or built. 

 

You know I'm kidding. They are only speakers. At our level nothing actually sounds "bad"....just different flavors of good. I still look/listen to My Oris from time to time and wonder if I made the right decision getting rid of my khorns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rplace said:

 

You know I'm kidding. They are only speakers. At our level nothing actually sounds "bad"....just different flavors of good. I still look/listen to My Oris from time to time and wonder if I made the right decision getting rid of my khorns.

 

Like I said somewhere on the forum.  I wish I had several spare rooms to turn into listening rooms, each with a different system. I wish you lived close.  I could have used your ears to evaluate along with me. My wife thinks I'm nuts too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...