FS: Constance Audio turntable - SOLD

michaelwjones

After long thought, I decided I really do not want to have a turntable. Of course, before I made this decision, I started accumulating pieces for playing vinyl…

The turntable is a piano black finish, belt drive Elise by Constance Audio. The black finish is complimented by a brushed aluminum finish on the supports and motor cover. Two speeds: 33 & 45. The platter is a massive block of acrylic with a flat pad and small “puck” to hold the LP on the spindle. It is a weighty beast at almost 20 pounds without a tone arm. It comes with a cartridge alignment disc, factory packing and two drive belts. There is NO tonearm.

I never used it beyond setting it up for inspection and found no issues except the usual for a piano black finish: dust.

$300 plus insurance and shipping to you. Better yet, pick it up in Nashville Tennessee. Please email any questions. Thanks.

Mike

TT 2 - 1.jpeg

TT 1 - 1.jpeg

TT 3 - 1.jpeg

TT 4 - 1.jpeg

TT 6 - 1.jpeg

TT 8 - 1.jpeg

Edited by michaelwardjoines
sold

11 hours ago, Shiva said:

That is a beautiful table.    What tone arm did you use for it?

Thank you. I was going to add a Grace tonearm, but after adding that and a cartridge, I decided I'd rather continue in the digital realm. I think I have reached the age having a remote to control playback trumps getting up to flip, clean & play (repeat every 20 minutes or so...).

Mike

• Like 2