Stopping by to say hi

Youthman

• Moderators

Just got to thinking about this great community (in particular the Home Theater thread) and thought I would stop in and say hi as this community has always been a HUGE blessing to me in my home theater journey over the past 13 years.

The last 2 years has been quite the whirlwind. I used to be in the Klipsch forums every evening after work, sharing, answering questions, writing articles / reviews of my Klipsch experiences here in the forums and sharing literally thousands of photos of Klipsch photos that I have taken over the years.

I began making more videos on Youtube and found it allowed me to use my creativity in a way I could not in written text. I would have never guessed in 2 years the channel would grow from 90 subscribers to currently 39,000 subscribers.

I still have a passion for Klipsch and is evident by the fact that out of the 5.6 Million views on my channel, 2.9 Million of those views are from the 71 Klipsch videos I have made over the past 2 years.

I do not say that to brag, but to provide some explanation as to the reason for my absence from this community. Each video takes me between 5-8hrs from start to finish. I still have a full-time job, a home business in website development and a family of 6 so my life right now is ridiculously busy.

All is well though. I'm still rocking my 1980 LaScala Trio, (4) RS62II and (4) CDT-5800-C-II for Atmos in my theater room and the RF7 III for my 2ch setup in the living room.

Hope everyone here is doing well. I'll try to stop by on ocassion when I can.

Michael

Klipsch Stats.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I always enjoy watching your content Youthman, keep up the good work! 

I am passionate about used audio and  I have considered making my own little channel but always find reasons to not. 

It looks like you are having fun, and it’s fun to watch which is a great combo!  

• Like 1

• Moderators

Thanks K5SS. I bought used gear for many, many years. So much gear, many here referred to them as Youthman Deals.

If it's something you want to do, go for it! I has been a blast, I've met soooo many people, had many people over for demos. Even had one guy come over to buy a friend's Klipsch surrounds, ended up demoing my RF7 III and before he left my home, we were on the phone with a Klipsch dealer ordering them. LOL.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Michael,  I slipped in here just before you hit that revolving door and, even though I'm not much into home theater, I found your videos  very interesting.  I'm sure you are a blessing to those that are INTO home theater.  In fact they kinda made me want to jump into it but nah too darn old.  Seems as though things are going well for you.  I honestly wondered where you went!  Hang tough and never take a prisoner!  By the way I'm sure your toaster is in the mail!   😂

• Like 2

Good to see you guys are still around. Legendary members.

Hey youthman. I want to start my own channel. If you could message me any tips that would be great
I’m a member of the local audio group around here and we have audio meetings once a month and I’d like to start doing some reviews about people’s systems. They run from 1500 to 100k systems. Them President of the club wants me to come up with a later for the group to pitch my idea
Thanks and keep up the great work
Your ideas have saved me a ton of money and many many sleepless nights of being in the dog house because of what I’ve have not done, thanks to you. Happy wife, happy life. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk