Pair of La Scalas for sale. I'm original owner

dannnv

I have a pair of La Scalas I bought as a teenager in late 70s. They are raw birch. 

They are all original , no modifications. They have had very little use since after I bought I went to college and they ended up at my brothers house where they still are. He only uses rarely. 

Still working, clear and loud. Eastern Pennsylvania. I can get pictures up soon. 

1 minute ago, jimjimbo said:

I have people in the Allentown area as well......let's rumble.

Bring it on.  Let's get ready to rumble.  LOL.  Keep in mind, I'm from there and have a really big group and you already have multiple LaScala's so don't be a hoarder. 

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Bring it on.  Let's get ready to rumble.  LOL.  Keep in mind, I'm from there and have a really big group and you already have multiple LaScala's so don't be a hoarder. 

Yea, well, my brother, whose name is Vito, has 6 kids, all of whom are named Paulie or Marie, and they all have 6 kids, all of whom are named Paulie or Marie, and their in laws are named Vinny.  So yea, bring it on.  And YOU are calling me a hoarder?  Pffffffft.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

I have people in the Allentown area as well......let's rumble.

1 hour ago, Pete H said:

35 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Yea, well, my brother, whose name is Vito, has 6 kids, all of whom are named Paulie or Marie, and they all have 6 kids, all of whom are named Paulie or Marie, and their in laws are named Vinny.  So yea, bring it on.  And YOU are calling me a hoarder?  Pffffffft.

Ok sorry for the delay work has been crazy. First some pictures. I will get more but I asked my brother to take these. They are at his house. I live in Allentown he is about 1 hour north. 

Lets start with the nasty. I would like to get $1400. THese things have pretty much sat at my moms when I was in my 20s and then I moved the to my brothers since then. I lived at college and apartments since then and never had the room and he seemed to use them on occasion. 

There are two obviously , he only took a picture of one. He seemed to keep some sort of fish statue on it. I could kill him. 

The black screen I made myself and they attach with velcro. I never stained the wood. What I dont show and probably nobody would be interested in is i made a matching rack out of premium birch ply that matches the LaScalas and has the matching front black screen with hinged door. I guess you'd have to see it. At the time I had all Yamaha equipment and still have that as well. If you need better pictures let me know.

lascala 2.jpg

lascala 3.jpg

lascala 4.jpg

lascala1.jpg

• Like 1